• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big surprise. Revealed post 12

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Today a fancy wrapped parcel was delivered by the postman for Big. She took it into the condo and pulled down the cover. She came out 10 minutes later asking for a hammer and nail?

Beige: Yes it was a flat parcel so I think it was something flat packed and she wanted the hammer and nail to assemble it.

No bun has been allowed in the condo so we still don't know what she's got?

Last edited:
Exciting ... I'm all agog. Beige might text one of The Forum bucks, who might let one of us know...;)

Any news from the Condo this morning? :wave:

Yes Beige went in to the condo for sleeps last night and Big had put this up on the wall.

The Moaner Big

MonaBig.jpg

Beige:
Yes but after much protest from Big The Mummy took it down and put it in the house telling Big that it might get ruined by getting splashed with weeings or somebun nibbling on the corners, I think she meant me.

She also got a paw written letter from Dandelion. We are all thrilled with it :love: Especially Beige as he says Big does moan a lot.

Beige:
Yes it is a very fitting tribute Dandy.

Thank you Dandelion.

Yes Beige went in to the condo for sleeps last night and Big had put this up on the wall.

The Moaner Big

MonaBig.jpg

Beige:
Yes but after much protest from Big The Mummy took it down and put it in the house telling Big that it might get ruined by getting splashed with weeings or somebun nibbling on the corners, I think she meant me.

She also got a paw written letter from Dandelion. We are all thrilled with it :love: Especially Beige as he says Big does moan a lot.

Beige:
Yes it is a very fitting tribute Dandy.

Thank you Dandelion.

Love it!!!! :) :)

Back