• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser bites again!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Owch! :shock: He got my forearm when I was trying to catch him for his return to the hutch tonight. Can't say I blame him, although I'm pretty sure his hutch is warmer than our conservatory on a damp miserable October night.

He didn't break the skin, thankfully, but I have a bruise coming. :roll:

Big gets aggressive around food, well pellets really at super time. I think she gets over excited and she wants to get to the pellets before Beige does. She has nipped me a few times.

Big gets aggressive around food, well pellets really at super time. I think she gets over excited and she wants to get to the pellets before Beige does. She has nipped me a few times.

I would never have believed that of the oh so sweet and demure Big :shock:

I shudder to think what Spenser might be like if he had competition ... :shock:

Back