• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darragh the stray.

Lobo

Mama Doe
Darragh has been with us for four months now.:love::love:

I cannot believe his family could let him stray and give him up so readily, or even bother to give him a name.:(

DSCF2165CR.jpg

DSCF2160CR.jpg

DSCF2162CR.jpg

DSCF2159CR.jpg

DSCF2167CR.jpg

He looks like such a gentle boy.Has it really been that long?? Blimey.dont time fly.Give him a noserub.He really is a very lucky boy.xxx

Such a lovely, handsome & chilled boy. :love::love:
They were obviously a bit silly to not hang on to him!
But I bet he's glad he's with you guys now.

Awww....look at his little face!!! Bless him!! At least now he's with people who appreciate him.

:love:

Thanks to all for the kind comments.

He is an absolute pleasure to look after, so affectionate and he loves his cuddles, but he is not always that relaxed. While I am trying to post this he is charging around and around the room doing binkies.:D

He's gorgeous, lovely close-ups! How do you get your pictures so crisp?!

I use the macro setting on the camera and take lots to pick out the best. The hardest part is getting him to keep still and not put his nose on the lens.:)

Thanks to all for the kind comments.

He is an absolute pleasure to look after, so affectionate and he loves his cuddles, but he is not always that relaxed. While I am trying to post this he is charging around and around the room doing binkies.:D

I use the macro setting on the camera and take lots to pick out the best. The hardest part is getting him to keep still and not put his nose on the lens.:)

Thats when the cellotape and duck tape comes in useful.
He's stunning.:love:

he looks a little bit like my Sugar :love::love: He looks so relaxed, don't know how anybody could let him go either :(

Back