• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyones PAH

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
got the new bag for life out yet do you know, ours didn;t have any in yet, i am desperate to know which of my buns got chosen
to be on the bag :oops:

I'll have a look tomorrow, need some new water bottles James dropped 2 and they snapped :roll: I'll put a picture up if our p@h have some in and you can see if one of your bunnies is on :) how exciting :D

I'll have a look tomorrow, need some new water bottles James dropped 2 and they snapped :roll: I'll put a picture up if our p@h have some in and you can see if one of your bunnies is on :) how exciting :D

aww thanks, yeah i contacted tehm a few weeks back to ask when they where out they said 2 weeks which made it today, so just hoping its any day soon
we have been having guesses on which bunny it is, my sis says rosie and so does nan, i think maybe mabel not sure

aww thanks, yeah i contacted tehm a few weeks back to ask when they where out they said 2 weeks which made it today, so just hoping its any day soon
we have been having guesses on which bunny it is, my sis says rosie and so does nan, i think maybe mabel not sure

I'll probably end up buying one :lol: perhaps they couldn't decide and chose all of them :love:

Back