• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ashliegh vets

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
who uses them, ive hear them mentioned on here, mabel might be referred to them for her heart scan, either them or another,
when 2 vets where mentioned this one rang a bell in my mind and im sure its been recommended on here before

is it in manchester?

Yes it's where Molly Varga is, and also a vet called Aidan who is also a bunny savvy vet, think it's bisc and matt who use them, among others.

Good luck, they'd be in very good and capable hands the, I'm sure :)

Ashleigh vets is in Manchester.

It is always well "reccommend" all my local pet shops have reccommened it and a lot of people on here have.

Personally i had a bad experience when i was getting Mr checked over/sexed etc and i think i maybe a got a young assistant and wasnt really happy.

Have been at Companion Care ever since

thanks as soon as she said the name of 2 vets i said id heard good things of ashleigh vets from the forum, the other one
was in tottington but forgot the name, as the ashliegh vets one stuck in my head

We used them when we lived in Manchester, but now we're further out it's a bit too far to travel as it's in Chorlton, however if there is ever a bunny conundrum at my vets I know they give Ashleigh a call!

Aiden is a great bunny savvy vet. :thumb:

We used them when we lived in Manchester, but now we're further out it's a bit too far to travel as it's in Chorlton, however if there is ever a bunny conundrum at my vets I know they give Ashleigh a call!

Aiden is a great bunny savvy vet. :thumb:

thanks, i told dad she is being hopefully referred to one of the best bunny vets, he said thats good then :thumb:

Back