• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice re the trio

Its a month since i started bonding now. There have been no fights, but Skye seems to be left out a lot! Dolly still nips and chases Skye at times. Im not sure what to do, I dont like seeing Skye left out, and im not sure if shes happier now, or before the bond :S

Providing there's no fighting I would stick with it. I separated Nutmeg from the lops for the same reason and I realise now I was expecting a full bond too soon. A proper bond takes months to fully establish. :)

Providing there's no fighting I would stick with it. I separated Nutmeg from the lops for the same reason and I realise now I was expecting a full bond too soon. A proper bond takes months to fully establish. :)

Thanks :) ...i wondered who you were until i saw your siggy! :oops: Ill stick with it for a while yet, but i hate seeing little Skye all on her own :( Thankfully shes getting her fair share of food, as shes maintaining her weight, and i was worried shed loose it.

Were the other two together prior to the trio? I thin it's natural that the original two will have a closer bond initially but bonds do seem to grow and strengthen in my experience. Nutmeg and Smudge's bond was tentative to start with but now she even lets him sniff round her bum now which before would get swiftly a nip on the nose!

it must be because shes white :lol: joke
naughty dolly !
its like the saying 2 company but 3s a crowd
but she mingle with more time dont worry :thumb:

Back