• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear! Why does no one love my buns as much as me!??!

kt6382

Warren Scout
Can't persuade anyone to babysit the buns while I'm away in half term!!! My dad is doing a couple of days but he's also away!!! Poor buns, they jsut want to be out in run in day and fed and put to bed at night.... (although they are quite naughty!!!)

No, he is my general port of call coz he's always had animals... but now that he doesn't have any pets he goes off on hols! and therefore can't be there for my pets!! and that's the trouble with being a teacher, most of my friends are teachers too and are therefore busy at half terms! ... Watch thsi space, friend visiting tonight and I'm going to ask her vry nicely :)

No, he is my general port of call coz he's always had animals... but now that he doesn't have any pets he goes off on hols! and therefore can't be there for my pets!! and that's the trouble with being a teacher, most of my friends are teachers too and are therefore busy at half terms! ... Watch thsi space, friend visiting tonight and I'm going to ask her vry nicely :)

iS ther not a boarding near you? if its only for a short time then how about contacting a cat boarding they are often quite cheaper and the buns get to in a catery pen. Thats what i do !

Hmm.. there is a rescue centre near me that had boarders last time I visited, but I know that they are overrun with unwanted cats and rabs at the moment... coz I want to rehome them all!! I am south of Chichester.. Fingers crossed for my friend tonight! She has looked after them before and has a little gril who loves helping out :) I just want to ask her in person tomight, rather than in a text.

Right, the boys are now bonded and in together with no problems whatsoever :) and their run and shed are now joined with a long tube and all completely foxproofed.. SOOO now it is much much easier for someone to come and feed the buns! Allt hey have to do is feed and clean out litter tray! Even given the boys a bigger litter tray so it can last a couple of days while I'm away, ratehr than being cleaned every day. My friends have no excuse now!!! :)

I am in Haslemere, about 30 minutes from Chichester, if you could provide housing for them I could look after them? Sorry I don't have any spare hutches or anything but if it helps I'd be happy to look after them :)

Back