• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas shopping for rabbity friends

is a lot harder than you think!!! :shock:

All of these people probably have everything i would think about getting them for christmas, apart from really expensive things, which i cant afford :roll:

Any gift ideas for bunny friends? Wether it be something for hte buns, something sentimental, something jokey, something useful...anything, i just need soem ideas!! :wave:

Ooh good thread sophiaaa :D what would M,D&S like for christmas bearing in mind they already have everythingg :p

Ooh good thread sophiaaa :D what would M,D&S like for christmas bearing in mind they already have everythingg :p

Well i was thinking the same about your lot!! :lol:
What would you/the buns like?

ETA: It doesnt have to be for the buns ;) ...My 3 are getting the £25 "bunny bag" from Burns with all that hay and herbs in :D

Haha, ermm i dunnoo lol :p i better start thinking of ideas for the trio who have everythingggg :p or their owner ;)

Back