• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent pics of scooter. (nearly 2 years in December)

shadow05

Mama Doe
ive had some proper pics of scooter taken finally and they look really good was starting to worry that id never get a good picture of him because hes so hard to take a picture of never sits still. his ears still look to big for him :)

sleepyscooter.jpg

scooterposing.jpg

scooternearly2yr.jpg

scootercuddle.jpg

A couple of great shots there :love:

They really show up his gorgeous harlequin markings :D

yea hes a beautiful boy only prob is he knows it :lol:

ive had a lot of people asking me if ill bred him and i was like no hes neutered. i was thinking hes enought on his own i dont need anymore little scooters running around. although id love to see it especially if they look like him when he was younger :love::D

:love::love::love::love: gorgeous markings...love the last one with his eyes...he looks so snuggly! xxxx

he very rarely gets picked up because he doesnt like it but he just pretends that he doesnt i know that i he loves a snuggle just as much as any other bun. his markings have changed this past year though mostly his back he use to have one full dark patch on his back but its now its a mixture :) ive always loved his markings hes was the first harliquin bun that id seen with markings like that.:D

Back