• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stockpiling hay

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone else stocking up on hay?

I buy in bales and had real trouble finding hay at the beginning of this year, so I have been ordering more than I need this year to make sure I have enough to get me to the new season.

I currently have 5 bales, plus one on the go, but will feel better once I have about 8.

Yes :oops::lol:. I have 5 bales and get through a bale every 6-7 weeks. I really need one or two more to see me through until next season's new hay but I've got nowhere to store them :(. As soon as the next one's used, I'll buy another until I know I've got enough to last until next summer. I know I can always get half decent 'pet shop' bales from Jollyes but it's always so yellow :(. I do like a nice green bale :lol:.

see my only other 'choice' is pah at £5 for a tiny bale that will last my lot about a day, if that, so Im going to try and get as much as possible

Back