• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny tree

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
Hi all i wanted to buy both sets of buns a bunny fun tree but buying two plus postage is gonna be quite expensive lol (that will teach me to have more buns :lol:)

but just wondered if anyone can tell me if they have one and where they purchased them from, i am after xmas presents (early i know) for my buns as we musnt leave them out :lol:

or if anyone has brought something similar :wave:

I have one I got it from my local independent pet feed place so probably no use at all unless you visit the forest of dean ;)

In the past I've brought my fun trees for my minis from amazon for £10

I don't know what kind of set up you have but my Frenchie's have a cat scratching post each which is similar to the fun tree but has balls instead of carrots a bit like this one which they love

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/monaco-cat-scratcher-by-pets-at-home-26650

I hang veg from the branches and hay over the top of the branches to make it more interesting and to encourage them to work for their food

Back