• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Halloween...hoppy halloween!

Got my 'this years piccies' last night Jack is great be doing page soon but he was so funny he was doing the biggest flop when you see the pics you'll wonder how in waht he was wearing.
Coco wanted to be in on it too as I thought it may freak her too much but she was well into it with Angel shouting abuse from the sidelines. Angel insists she isnt getting dressed up but we had other ideas and sadly she too was attacked with a wig.
Watch this space...

If you could change the font to arial or something, but leave it red, that'd be a lot easier to read :wave:

You cant read it all as the photos go over the writing

Someone else has said this before its because of the version installed on your computer compared to ours the majority can see what we see but I think firefox? makes it do that. Dont ask why, its fine what we see so sadly I cant do anything to change that. x

I didn't have any problems reading/viewing this, your bunnies are just gorgeous, will look forward to seeing photos of Coco!

I start planning what I want then think I cant do it and then some how it comes together!
http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/54.html
jack and coco

Coco wont be going to the door as she is still very nervous, didn't think she would even allow me to put anything on her but she wanted to as Jack had went and was having sweeties. bless her she was great.

I'm bored now carved pumpkin badly, made pumpkin soup badly and made a cake badly. Domestic goddess I am not. Got my kiddies bags ready and waiting just need teatime to come.
So sad I get excited over silly things. What can I do?

Back