• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could i have some vibes for Magic please :'( UD p12

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
She is loosing weight again :'(, she had been doing so well and was gaining weight, but she has lost so much muscle as she just sits looking sad :(, and has now started loosing weight again, i don't know how to help her, she just seems to have given up :'(

I've separated here from the group totally now, but have her in a pen right next to them so they can still see and smell each other, and she gets her freerange time with them, she seemsed a bit better last night, she even cleaned herself all over, but this morning she is just sitting again,

I think she may have alot of probs inside, she was bred to show then got dumped on our local petshop who i got her from, she has always been tiny, has dental probs, but it isnt her teeth bothering her atm,

Last edited:
vibes for magic, are you sure its not her teeth as mabel wasn;t showing any outward signs of needing a dental last time only weight loss?

Oh dear.These bunnies are a worry:(

Vibes from this end.Perhaps Magic and Lily should become friends.They have so much in common.

I got her to eat some mushy fruit, and she has been drinking loads, she seems to have picked up a bit since being split from the group .. So not sure if i will have to make it a permanent split :(

Back