• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has landed!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy, Katie's daughter arrived on Sunday and is even more overweight than Katie was. Her face is quite like Katie's but she is White with black blotches. She is producing HUGE, greeny brown, foul smelling cow pats of poohs- she's producing some small normal ones too. I think when she has done this the owner has washed her and put her back out wet- and this has led to her getting flystrike. Daisy is still on her normal food but is getting a handful a day now and being left with lots of hay. She was a very good girl while I cleaned off the lump that was stuck to her bottom and thankfully she hasn't got the problem of her eyes swelling up when handled, like her mum.

Poor girlie! :( I'm sure you will soon have her in better shape ... and maybe we will see a photo of her. ;)

I will once I have a computer again. The plasterer finally turned up to do the ceiling- nearly 3 weeks after the joiner put the next one up in the study. Most of the study furniture ( and junk ) is sitting in the hall and I can't get anything cleaned or done.

I will once I have a computer again. The plasterer finally turned up to do the ceiling- nearly 3 weeks after the joiner put the next one up in the study. Most of the study furniture ( and junk ) is sitting in the hall and I can't get anything cleaned or done.

Goodness, hope you will soon be back to normal!

Back