• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I might need a fosterer... :'( UD post 127

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Things are looking rockier than ever with the bf..... Our anniversery today and I spent my scraps of £ on a bottle of whisky (nice!), chocs and a card. I could have filled my petrol tank on the car to half for what I paid and I didnt even get a card.

:cry:

I may need somewhere for the buns....am considering sleeping in the car with the dog.

:(

Last edited:
Have you tried going somewhere neutral for a chat?? I mean,surely you cant shout at each other over a drink in the local pub.
Im very sad for you about this.Ive been there and know how you feel.
(and just to make you smile I think its about time I laid my hands on that Rimmi who I havent seen for yonks.....)

Well, we don't shout. We don't argue. We do talk. Hes just having problems growing up I think. :( Its breaking my heart.

I would be happy for them to stay with you, they are indoor buns though. And would I ever get them back? I do love my pair so much. I'm sobbing at the thought of losing them but they can't stay in the car with me. :(

Have you thought about having some relationship counselling???
Have you said you still love each other,if youre still in love with each other?? I dont want to ask too much as its a public forum and a private relationship, but its horrid when you feel unloved.Pushed away and rejected.
You and I havent exactly seen eye to eye lately but I hate seeing folk upset and thinking there are troubles.
Especially with furries.I will help if you feel its going that far.
xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I know I'm quite far away but I'd be happy to look after them for a while if you need me to

Maybe he didn't get you a card as he was trying to save money? :)

...... No. He has a f/t job. Its only me thats struggling moneywise. He doesnt even have a car, and he buys his lunch at work every day.

I on the other hand, skip lunch and eat 11p noodles if I have to eat.....
Am constantly driving my car below empty too....

Take the booze back to the shop. Spend the money on yourself and important things. I am sorry things are rough for you. Maybe you could find someone to foster the dog, too, so that you can afford to at least buy proper food for yourself. :(

Have you thought about having some relationship counselling???
Have you said you still love each other,if youre still in love with each other?? I dont want to ask too much as its a public forum and a private relationship, but its horrid when you feel unloved.Pushed away and rejected.
You and I havent exactly seen eye to eye lately but I hate seeing folk upset and thinking there are troubles.
Especially with furries.I will help if you feel its going that far.
xxx

I cant afford counselling. I am properly skint. :cry:

Take the booze back to the shop. Spend the money on yourself and important things. I am sorry things are rough for you. Maybe you could find someone to foster the dog, too, so that you can afford to at least buy proper food for yourself. :(

I'm lucky with the dog, shes fed RAW so her food costs pence.....meaty bones (thats a whole meal) are free, so are chicken carcusses..... Meats/offal like heart and liver cost barely anything. Might be a bit hard to feed if living in the car though......

Isnt he supporting you in anyway??food?? what about the pets???

The pets are 100% mine.

He sometimes cooks an evening meal for us both...other than that the cupboards are pretty bare.... I bought the ingredients and made a chicken stew the other day.

The pets are 100% mine.

He sometimes cooks an evening meal for us both...other than that the cupboards are pretty bare.... I bought the ingredients and made a chicken stew the other day.

Are you able to support the pets?? Is he worried about anything??? Is he broke too?? Are you feeling like youre in this together?? or does he not care??

Do you have a job or what do you normall do during the day? You really need to think about yourself so that you don't depend on your boyfriend too much. Why are you so skint? Because you took on the dog? Do you have anything you could sell? If things don't improve, you should really think about applying for benefits, you are entitled to them. I am worried that you will neglect your health. :(

Are you able to support the pets?? Is he worried about anything??? Is he broke too?? Are you feeling like youre in this together?? or does he not care??

Are you able to support the pets??
Just about. The buns have litter and hay but are running out of SS. Mai has some for me but cant get it to me.

Is he worried about anything???
His best mate is living in Lanzerote.
Hes not getting any younger.
Hes not a partying student any more.
Hes stuck in a job he hates because hes not motivated enough to move on.

Is he broke too??
No.

Are you feeling like youre in this together?? or does he not care?
He had to pay my half of the rent last month and was in a foul mood after.....

Yes, have done for most of the time we have been together.

Which is 3 years today.

Aww hun, i dont understand why he isnt helping you in such a difficult time :( Of course i dont know both your situations but its about helping each other! I know what its like to be with a guy who doesnt want to grow up :roll: Men just dont mature as fast as women and it is difficult!

I often get told i have the mind of a 40year old and need to learn to relax a bit :roll: Nothing wrong with being wise :lol:

Can you try talk things over or is it a no-go area? Do you have nowhere else to go for a few nights until you can patch things up and work on it?

So what about your half of the rent this month??????:shock::shock::shock:

Please.get some benefit.Council.working tax credits.anything.You should be entitled to something.It may even be back dated.What about your job with the nursery?? The dog walking??
I dont mind saying, Im worried for you.This could make you very ill with the stress.

Oh god get out of that relationship.

When I lost my job 18 months ago OH has fully supported me and all my 5 animals and my son stays here for nothing during the holidays.

Back