• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Jill...................Its Noah :D *Pic heavy*

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Helloooooo Auntie Jill, Noah here <3

I seen on heres today thats you is not feeling too wells. I relly hops you feel betters soon. My mummy said my wifey Fudge isnt wells either! I hopes i does not get unwells too :shock:

Here is awot of fotos of me to helps make youe feel betters!

Nomming the apple sticks
IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

These sticks are very nommy, i runs round my cage when mummy brings them. She says i am funny!!

Done some explorings today
IMG_0130.jpg

'ZOOM ZOOM' i runs fast
IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Then i did lies down on my comfey beds for a bit
IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Then mummy gives me a bun massage
IMG_0146.jpg

Rubbing the earsies
IMG_0150.jpg

But she stopped!!! How dare the mummy!!
IMG_0155.jpg

So i tried to fones you Auntie Jill to comes get me, I cannot stay with a hoomin that stops the earsie rubs!!
IMG_0160.jpg

But i gots no answer so i thought id forgive the mummy and pose for a picture coz i is so bunsome <3
IMG_0162.jpg

Then i thoughts about trying to climb the pillow blocking behind the big comfey thing! Donts no why mummy doesnt let me behind, i pwomise i wonts chew cables
IMG_0167.jpg

I is gona do it...............
IMG_0168.jpg

but the mummy was watching........
IMG_0170.jpg

Shhhh........act sweet and innocent!
IMG_0171.jpg

I hops these make you feels better. Sending bunny cuddles from me and my poorly wifey bun. I just hops she gets betters too!

Love you lots Auntie Jill x x x x x x x

P.S I is not a terminator bunny, i pwomise. Its the camera thing that makes me look evils!!!!

Aww, what a handsome boy! :love::love::love: Maybe Auntie Jill is having an early night, but she will get a treat when she sees your latest photoshoot. :love:

Awww what lovely piccies of you Noah :love::love: They will be sure to make Auntie Jill smile and feel much better :love: (when she comes out from under the duvet) :lol:

oh Noah I've just seen this thread..how lovely :D
You are indeed very handsome and look as if you are having a great time in your new home..tell your mummy it was very nice fo her to post these pics and messages and to watch those other cables that aren't behind the sofa!:lol:
I am glad she rubs your earsies as that was always your favourite :love:
Take care lovely boy and say hello to mummy for me xx

Back