• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lop rabbit *christmas cookie jar* auction -proceeds to pap!* ended*

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
To help raise some funds for pledge a pound christmas appeal i am putting this stunning cookie jar up for auction! Its the cutest white lop earred bunny with a santa hat on and the jar is a bauble.

it is brand new in its box and was bought from the US. It is a very collectable item and is absolutely gorgeous! I have one for myself and is a talking point every christmas! it stands around 6" tall and fits lots of biscuits or sweets...or even your bunnies treats!

I will be donating the full amount raised (less postage) to pledge a pound so please show your support!

Can we start the bidding at £10 please:D Auction ends on October 30th at 5pm prompt( i cannot accept bids after this time)
cookiejar.jpg

Last edited:
surprised there are no bids:( as this is such a collectors item and i've never seen one in the uk!
come on folks its in a VERY good cause!

Bidding now ended! Chipmunk K you are the winning bidder with £25!:wave: I have decided to pay the postage myself so pap gets the full £25!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR VERY GENEROUS BIDS AND HELPING TO RAISE SUCH A GREAT AMOUNT FOR PAP!:D

Last edited:
Back