• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane has had a busy morning....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
.....she completely trashed a sea grass ball! She's busy sleeping now, cos it was very hard work!

Her little innocent face......

BunniesLJOct2011trashingball007.jpg

....and in for the kill!

BunniesLJOct2011trashingball003.jpg

BunniesLJOct2011trashingball004.jpg

BunniesLJOct2011trashingball008.jpg

BunniesLJOct2011trashingball009.jpg

BunniesLJOct2011trashingball011.jpg

A short video of the destruction underneath her log tunnel....(click on pic to see video)

....and all that is left of a sea grass ball that only had a couple of tiny nibbles out of it earlier this morning!
BunniesLJOct2011trashingball015.jpg

That first pic!! I thought you had my Mrs!!!!

In for the kill is about right!! Ive never seen my lot with one...or anyone elses bun either.I just see the pile a bit later!!:lol:
She shakes it?? Like a JackRussel with a stick???

That first pic!! I thought you had my Mrs!!!!

In for the kill is about right!! Ive never seen my lot with one...or anyone elses bun either.I just see the pile a bit later!!:lol:
She shakes it?? Like a JackRussel with a stick???

Oh yes - she shakes it, throws it, and rips it's throat out :shock:

Fearne Cottontail:--
oh beautiful lady jane im sure it clashed with your curtains didn't it?:love:

p.s My mummy said its your name that inspired her on my name :love::thumb:

:lol::lol::lol: A Lady Killer.

I bought one from Wilkinsons a few weeks ago and my two were not interested. I gave it to the chins and it was gone within a few hours.:shock:

:lol::lol::lol: A Lady Killer.

I bought one from Wilkinsons a few weeks ago and my two were not interested. I gave it to the chins and it was gone within a few hours.:shock:

She will let it sit in her run and totally ignore it for weeks......and the when it's a full moon.......:shock: :lol:

She will let it sit in her run and totally ignore it for weeks......and the when it's a full moon.......:shock: :lol:

My two did this ....... totally ignored it for about a month and they 2 days ago I came home from work to find pretty much what's on your last piccie!!

Look at her little face though - butter wouldn't melt!! :lol: :love: :love:

Ha ha!! Lady!! And a good time was had by all! You're such a gorgeous girl, with almost as much character as your mad mother!!

im very jealous that you have a bunny as cute as lady jane! if she goes missing- i promise i havent got her!;)

im very jealous that you have a bunny as cute as lady jane! if she goes missing- i promise i havent got her!;)

When I went to the RSPCA I went with every intention of picking a bunny that didn't look 'pretty pretty' as there were lots of pretty ones there, and they get re-homed quicker. Lady (or Jane as she was called there) was very scraggy looking, her fur was brown with grey patches, and she hadn't developed her mane....but as soon as she'd recovered from her spay she filled out, her fur went all glossy and a really pretty blue/grey, with cream behind the ears, her mane grew.....and she turned into my beautiful Lady :love:

Back