• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my life, it just gets worse!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a shower, got dressed and went to put my shoes on, which are on the landing. Luckily, I looked before I put it on as there was a "special" poo floating in a sea of wee in one of my shoes :shock:

Nothing anywhere else, what a perfect aim! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*breathes*

:lol::lol::lol:

you must be really loved if he wants you to walk around with that stuck to your foot all day:mrgreen:

Isn't Louie blind? Not only is that brilliant aim, he got it all in WITHOUT LOOKING! That's quite an acheivement!

Do you think he's trying to tell you your feet smell? :lol::lol:

Isn't Louie blind? Not only is that brilliant aim, he got it all in WITHOUT LOOKING! That's quite an acheivement!

Do you think he's trying to tell you your feet smell? :lol::lol:

Yes he is!

Wonder bunny! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:OOooohh what a lovely and special gift, for his special Mummy. What more could you ask for, the perfect start to any day:lol::lol:

Years ago, one of my cats left a dead mouse in my shoe, which was outside by the door -and I didn't see it either......I just felt it.............eeewww :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops! Whisper dog hid her raw meaty bone on the sofa the other day lol. Luckily John didn't sit on it!

Tonight, the littertray is coming upstairs and I'm hiding my shoes.

Is it really minging that I have washed the shoe and will wear it again, when dry? :)

Tonight, the littertray is coming upstairs and I'm hiding my shoes.

Is it really minging that I have washed the shoe and will wear it again, when dry? :)

Awwwwwwwww. You see, you just can't resist Louie sleeping, or should I say running up and down on you in the middle of the night.;)

No jumping on the bed last night, must have been a fluke before!

Moved all my shoes from landing so hopefully no more little pressies for me today :D

Well, bunny wee and poo is ok really. My nephew poo'd in my sisters boot once. She put thick socks on then put the boots on before rushing out of the house - and only noticed when she took him to a kids indoor play area and he got stuck in the ball pool. She took her shoes off and - well - poooooooooooo!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back