• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louie discovered my bed last night!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
After being allowed access to my bedroom for the past few weeks Louie suddenly discovered he could jump up onto my bed and did so at 11.30 pm!

I had been asleep for about an hour and was suddenly woken up by my "lovely" boy running up and down the bed :shock:

I wish I had never allowed him in overnight now, so tired this morning :roll:

I know the pain!
My bunnies love to pull my pillows out from under me, sit on me, play in my quilt, groom my cushions and just generally be cheeky little things when I'm trying to sleep :lol:

Bless him :love:

Timmy discovered my bed a few days ago too, now I get woken up at about 6 every morning by a tiny white nose and whiskers in my face :roll: I love it though :love: And luckily he doesnt come up in the night :thumb:

:lol: Sometimes if I have a nap with Hopscotch in my room, he launches himself from the floor onto my head to wake me up :roll: Or he sits behind me on the pillow and nibbles my hair :lol:

Millys new trick is to sneak right next to me when I'm dozing off, and stare into my face from about an inch away until I open my eyes and jump a mile out of my skin :lol:

He's so cute I can't resist him, it's my own fault :oops:

I turn all the lights off and lock up and say "Bedtime, Louie" and he runs upstairs and sits outside my bedroom :love: I open the door, he has a run around and then flops out in the doorway :D

Well, he did until last night! :roll:

He's so cute I can't resist him, it's my own fault :oops:

I turn all the lights off and lock up and say "Bedtime, Louie" and he runs upstairs and sits outside my bedroom :love: I open the door, he has a run around and then flops out in the doorway :D

Well, he did until last night! :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Wait until he does a wee on your head, you'll soon regret it :p

(This hasn't happened to me, but I am always expecting it :lol:)

Back