• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Can't believe I've only just discovered that this site does indeed ship stuff to my country! Yay! Bought a bag of the new SS with added fibre and two chill and chew mats :D Bunnies are going to be very pleased :D

Anyone else buy lots of stuff from there? Any special products you can recommend? :)

:thumb:

Mine love the Alfalfa King oat, wheat and barley hay but then they love any oat hay :oops::lol:

The Hay Experts are brilliant, they have lots of fantastic stuff and at very good prices, so pleased they deliver to your Country because it's always a nightmare getting stuff abroad

Mine also love the Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. Other favourites are Readigrass, Fenugreek Crunchies, those little parsley squares and various dried herbs.

Hoppas att dina kaniner tycker om allting. :)

Mine also love the Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. Other favourites are Readigrass, Fenugreek Crunchies, those little parsley squares and various dried herbs.

Of course I had to google translate the Swedish bit Gisela.... way too curious for my own good.

"hope that your rabbit like everything" :lol:

I've been using the Hay Experts for 4 years and highly recommend them. Their products are fantastic and their customer service is great. I buy my litter, food, treat hay and toys from them.

Hahaha Swedishhh :D I'm sure they will!

Thanks for the replies people. I'm gonna write all of these recommendations down and maybe get them some of them for Xmas....if they've been good of course ;) It's not looking too good right now tbh :shock::lol: Naughty bunnies....!

Aww I love the hay experts, their customer service is second to none, I've been ordering from them for years and can't complain at all

I did have a few issues with the couriers (NOT the fault of the hay experts) but I phoned Lisa and she sorted out so well and so fast that I had no reservation abotu ordering form them again :D :D

My rabbits like the various different hays, dried herbs, willow toys and the big cardboard tunnels with dried hay stuck to them :)

Received 3 emails from them confirming my order and welcoming me to the site :lol: Very impressed! I'll definitely be getting more stuff from there in the future :D

After seeing this thread I just thought I'd have a quick look as I wanted some more apple and pear sticks anyway... Thanks for spending all my money :roll: :lol:

:lol: It's hard not to go crazy when looking at all that stuff isn't it! :D I had to constantly remind myself that I'm unemployed and skint :oops::lol:

I have to limit myself to ordering just once a month... or I'd be bankrupt!!

Mine especially adores the green oat hay, readigrass, organic meadow hay & western timothy hay.... you could go crazy on that website!!

Back