• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you with sheds ..........

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
.... does it not drive you mad all the time wanting to know what your bunnies are up to in there??

I've been thinking about changing our set up slightly (they currently have an 8ft x 3ft double decker hutch in an aviary) but I know how nosey I am and and would probably spend all my time peering through the shed window if they were inside, just to check what they were up to!!! :oops: :lol:

Yes it does!

I often try to creep up and peek through the window to try and see what they are up to but more often than not they hear me and are already making their way through the cat flap or towards the door hoping for some treat or other ;)

I have asked OH if we can set up a remote camera in there because I wanna see what they do in there! :roll:

This is why I have mirrors everywhere as I can peek in a window or something and see all angles from the mirrors on the opposite walls. Works really well as you can often see them sparko or lying down in a big bunny pile up :D

Back