• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit seem happy...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Since we've been back, the house has not been bunny safe, so B&G have been rather restricted on space :(

So on my first day home, i re-organised my office, to extend their dog crate - they now have a permanent space of 8x2 + the 2nd level of the dog crate.

It's been like this since Saturday and i've felt pretty crappy that they've had no room to run around, but they were safe, fed, watered and had a little space and still ran around. No binkies though.

So today, i've tidied a little more, shut my office door and opened the 2nd dog crate door. They are now free-range in my office :) It's not 100% bunny safe, so they need supervision, which i can provide as i work in here all day long from 8am until 5pm.

I opened the door and they cautiously came out into the room.

Ginger has just done about 30 binkies in a row, higher than i've ever seen her binky before :love: Some of them looked like she was being a horse, where the front of her went up then she jumped off those little back legs into the air like an arrow! I must be doing something right, as when she arrived, she could barely periscope!

She's now doing mad bunny 500's round the office and up and down the dog crate :D:D:D:D :love:

I adore how little things like a bit more space can really cheer a bunny up.

That is so lovely to hear! I am so glad Ginger is enjoying herself so much! :love:

Sounds like they are both very happy:). I agree, space seems to cheer buns up alot. I kept Twinkie in his den after his op, until yesterday evening, but for most of that time he had a face like thunder:roll:. The minute I let him out he's running around and flopping in all his usual spots. No binkies so far, but it's a bit early after the op. (Don't think anybun feels like throwing themselves into the air after having that done:shock:) I hope Biscuit and Ginger continue to enjoy there extra space today:)

aww bless them :love:, yes buns love space even though mine have a big area anyway whenever i extend it onto the grass I get binkies galore.. makes you feel sorry for those buns that live in small hutches 24/7 :cry::cry::cry:

Charlie does those funny binkies that Ginger did - almost upright ones :lol:

Good on ya!!! Youre like a happy proud dad,cant help but smile at your posts!! (ones like this).
Hope shes ok...and no more visits to Uncle Ian.....

That's great Gray. Although your camera needs some use methinks to try and capture this energy! It sounds as though Ginger is thriving at the moment, maybe her holiday did her some good the way yours did you.

Back