• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female Continental Wanted

MrsQ

Young Bun
If we would love to provide a forever home to a female continental

I am checking all the rescue centres I know 100 times a day but to no avail

I currently have one little bun (male, neutered) and have recently lost Tink (conti)
The new Princess will be truely loved by Bert (little bun) and all of us humans :)

I live near Manchester - if any rescues know of any female Conti's that need rehoming please let me know

Thanks
Sam

Have you tried Bunnyhops Rescue in Leigh, she is Kayj on here and has a lot of giants and maybe might have one for rehoming

would Bert accept a male along with a female conti? if so there is a pair of this description looking for a home..sadly the conti was adopted from us and the owner has given them into another rescue without our knowledge:cry:

>SamanthaJane - thanks I will do that

> Snowy / Lottielouise - yes I have met Kay and probably getting on her nerves :/ . I have been checking websites, but guess (as others have suggested) maybe better to ring.

> honeybunny - not sure who Bert would be happy with (??) and not considered a trio - any experience of trios?

Bert is at present obsessed with trouser bottoms!!!!!!!!! :D

Back