• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just been seriously told off!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I just heard a strange grinding, banging noise, and went outside to investigate. Tango was rolling his empty bowl around the hutch and bashing it on the floor, looking very grumpy. Apparently their dinner was late! I usually feed them about half 9, shut the door to the run and bring the portable floodlight in. It seems that rabbits can tell the time... :lol:

However, his loud complaining did work...

HAHAH!!! Bless them! They are such gorgeous buns!

I have just been to sort my buns out for the night. Gave them a little basket of hay mixed with herbs and a couple of apple sticks. They tucked into the basket then Charlie realised there were apple sticks too, so he left the basket, Casper carried on and when I tried to move the basket away from him so he could get apple sticks before Charlie scoffed the lot, he put his paw on it, like he was saying "Hey don't take my basket".

They make me laugh, little monkeys.

Ahw they are lovely.:love:
They certainly know the time and get very impatient at food time.

My bunnies would love that generous portion of bikkies, I must be like an evil step mother to my buns:lol:

Ahw they are lovely.:love:
They certainly know the time and get very impatient at food time.

My bunnies would love that generous portion of bikkies, I must be like an evil step mother to my buns:lol:

:)
No that was a little generous, it was the end of the bag and seemed a bit pointless to leave a tiny bit in the bottom, so they got spoilt tonight. They usually get a small teacup each once a day - about half past nine apparently!

:lol: awwww!

Your bunnies are so gorgeous!! :love:

I was going to post a similar thread I'm sure mine can tell the time! Bailey sits in front of her bowl and stares at me :lol: !!

Back