• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Minnie, and Miggy and Me!

chul

Staff member
Minnie can now climb the washing maid in the bathroom!
2011-10-10074311.jpg

2011-10-10074302.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: She does seem to have a very long slim body :lol: Both of them love the bathroom! I don't understand why :lol:

I think its the fasination for water, enough though they hate it. On occasion my cat used to jump up onto the side when I was having a bath. :lol:

I think its the fasination for water, enough though they hate it. On occasion my cat used to jump up onto the side when I was having a bath. :lol:

Both Minnie and Miggy sit/walk on the bath rim while I am in it. They keep me company :oops::lol:

One day one of them is going to push the other one in.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: And then claw poor chul to pieces in the scramble to get back out.

Minnie's very naughty! :no: Skye won't go near the bath when there's water in it but she often pulls the bath mat in to the empty bath to sleep. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: And then claw poor chul to pieces in the scramble to get back out.

Minnie's very naughty! :no: Skye won't go near the bath when there's water in it but she often pulls the bath mat in to the empty bath to sleep. :roll::lol:

I do often think that if one fell in, I'd get shredded :lol::lol::lol:

Aww bless her. Mine love to get in it empty, find little puddles of water and drink them :lol:

Hehehe! My cat Tinsel likes the bathroom too... In fact she seems to like sitting on the bath mat and watching me as I ..err.. go to the loo!!!:oops: I do tell her I dont watch when she goes but she just carrys on staring :lol::lol::lol:

Back