• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why is it?

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
why is it that my two buns seem more loving in the morning than in the evening?

in the morning they both seem happy to see me and accept kisses and fuss but when i see them in the evening it's like they have never seen me before!!!

do you think they are "morning rabbits"?

Twinkie likes nose rubs and kisses in the morning and he's like a little angel:love:. By the evening I'm out of favour and my DH is his best friend:roll: Not sure if it's a morning thing or that he's had enough of looking at me by tea-time:lol:

I don't suppose they get fed in the morning?
Mine are all over me in the morning when they really want food, and much less exited in the afternoon when all they get is hay and dried foods. :oops:

Mine are all over me in the morning when they really want food, and much less exited in the afternoon when all they get is hay and dried foods. :oops:

You took the words out of my mouth.......I always get lots of attention in the morning with a big basket of veg, but not quite so much with the hay and pellets at night:lol:

mine have food morning and evening, but evening noms are less exciting!!

Back