• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oops just baught another rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
12 weeks old i jus rang my mum when i saw him to ask if he cud b mine and she said yes normallly big fat no !! nethie dwarf

name ideas im thinking bertie?? lol

340990_294170137260888_100000037121055_1211645_1142023321_o.jpg

340732_294250100586225_100000037121055_1211836_828400036_o.jpg

All those bunnies in rescue and you have to buy one :(

Rescues have been writing over the past few days how slow rehoming is, how all the new pets at homes springing up are impacting, both on rehomeing ( going down) and taking bunnies in ( going up) :(

I can now understand how frustrating it is to see people on here who have 'baught' bunnies to keep this cycle going :(

He's a very handsome bunny.:)

I don't see why people feel the need to turn a positive thread in to a negative one? I agree its a shame a rescue bun had to miss out and it must be very frustrating for resuces, but the bunny has already been bought, no need to try make the OP feel guilty about it. :)

It is a shame :( and there was a gorgeous little baby rabbit in the Greenleaf rescue post yesterday! Understand the attraction with cuties you see in shops, but it just keeps the cycle going. Maybe you could adopt one too to keep him company!

While I understand the frustration and agree with the points made, surely a photo section meant to share pictures of people's buns isn't the place to post opinions on where the OP should have got her bun from. I think everyone is more than aware of the plight of so many rescue buns but as the bun has already been bought you're basically flogging a dead horse here. It's up to the individual concerned as to where they get their animals from. You can only advise and try and educate, but if someone doesn't want to do things the way "you" think they should then you can't do anything about it.

He's a very handsome bunny.:)

I don't see why people feel the need to turn a positive thread in to a negative one? I agree its a shame a rescue bun had to miss out and it must be very frustrating for resuces, but the bunny has already been bought, no need to try make the OP feel guilty about it. :)

if people who read/post on here don't help the dreadful unwanted pet situation..who on earth will? and fed up with not being able to post that opinion
makes me just want to give up completely:cry:

if people who read/post on here don't help the dreadful unwanted pet situation..who on earth will? and fed up with not being able to post that opinion
makes me just want to give up completely:cry:

Yes, but its its not as if she's gonna take the bunny back and go to a rescue :? I don't see what good would come from the OP feeling guilty?

I'm fed up of seeing people being slated & made to feel guilty for buying a bunny then having someone try to TELL them what they should have done.

Rite I can completely understand this bunny was not a planned by I Nag my mum every week for a mate for my rabbit shakira and today she sed yes shocked myself yes feel awful didn't buy one from rescue but hu can stop love at first sight me andmy mother plan to rescue soon hopefully having our own farm this is only I dream land but wil happen one day I have now more concern on how to bond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back