• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet out new 'lil boy, pumbaa

babypumbaa

Young Bun
a friend was unable to keep him, so... we were told he's 4wks(does he look about that?) & is a tortois blue :love:
he is such a delight!! we got him yestrday afternoon. he's allowed us to hold & stroke him all day long & loves being brushed(ever so gently--he's so tiny, which i'm not used to w/ my beasts--:lol:). he doesn't fuss when putting his harness on or out on the lead. he's such a good lil fellow.

PA110053.jpg

PA110037.jpg

PA110018.jpg

PA110021-1.jpg

PA110039.jpg

PA110034-2.jpg

PA110003.jpg

He is gorgeous! Lovely mane :love:

I definitely think he's much older than 8 weeks, a 4 week old rabbit should most definitely be with its mother, he looks past that stage!

wow!! i thought that, but wasn't sure if it was dif. w/ rabbits. i hate not knowing..grr!! we were told he's a boy, but the people we got him from said at the store he was still to young to really tell cause he hasn't dropped yet. so, when will they? :roll:

:love:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love him. Can I have him PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAZZZZEEEEE?????????

I will come and pick him up immediately :thumb: :wave:

sorry, bungle bunny, we wuv him sooo much!!

now. we're confused on age & sex...oy!!! ok, so is it safe to just go w/ 8wks, monday we'll go w/ 9 & so on...

He looks to have a fully established mane too, i'd say much older, 12 weeks+ easily, in my in-experienced opinion, perhaps even more.

You can ask a bunny savvy vet to examine him/her to determine the sex, but its not always easy.

He looks to have a fully established mane too, i'd say much older, 12 weeks+ easily, in my in-experienced opinion, perhaps even more.

You can ask a bunny savvy vet to examine him/her to determine the sex, but its not always easy.

Yes I was going to guess at 10-12 weeks but I think 12+ may be right.

aww, thank you all so very much!! we fall more in :love: every min. he's so funny cute! we's doing really good with the litter training too. oy, now 12wks!? we re so baffled, lol! maybe we should just go w/ 10wks... it's between 8 like some said & 12.

Back