• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nurse/Boarding for Rabbit with Nodular Myxi

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Had this request via email:

I am the owner of a 5yr old rabbit and am due to go away for 2 weeks on Friday. I recieved some heartbreaking news that he has immunised mixi and is fighting hard with the help of medication. As you can imagine i am struggling to find somewhere that will board him with the attention and facilities he needs without putting others at risk.

I am desparate to make sure he is catered for and wondered if you possibly know of anywhere that might be appropriate as I am really struggling to find anywhere.

We are based in Newbury in Berkshire.

Melanie

I've suggested she tries local vet nurses, but I offered to post on here on the off chance someone has the appropriate facilities. Obviously the rabbit will need keeping away from other rabbits so perhaps someone knows someone experienced with rabbits but without any of their own presently.

I thought so too. Also, it doesn't say whether the bun is indoor or outdoor - I'm assuming indoors currently.

i'd recommend trying one of the vet nurses.

(tamsin, you may want to remove the person's mobile number)

The local vet nurses that I use, care for animals whilst their owners are away.
Obviously this depends on where this bunny lives.

If this could be of any use, please pm me.

Silly me.........just noticed the bunny lives in Berkshire.!!!:oops::oops:

Last edited:
Back