• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

shaunie

New Kit
In all the excitment I forgot to introduce myself I am Sue I keep guinea pigs and have just aquired a bun of which I am trying to re-home with the very kind help of you all!!!

Thank you

:wave: hi,

I'm a bit confused....[doesn't take much these days!] ....why are you trying to re-home the bunny you just got? :?

:wave: hi,

I'm a bit confused....[doesn't take much these days!] ....why are you trying to re-home the bunny you just got? :?

Because I 'saved him' I never intended to get a rabbit but because I keep and rescue piggies someone heard of me and thought I did buns too when I got there and saw him in a hamster cage and they had 9 dogs too I didnt feel able to leave him there so brought him home put him in a spare cage and given him some food!!!! But I dont really want to get into rabbits as well as guinea pigs! Just trying to do Bun a good turn!!!!! But he needs a forever home soon!

Hope I explained myself!

Hi and welcome to the forum. :D:wave: Best of luck with finding bunny a wonderful new home. :love:

Back