• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the 'babies' just make me melt . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
they are REALLY difficult to take photos of as they sort of move around in a pack . . . and continuously thread in and out of each other - its like watching a single animal with 6 parts!!!!

I guess because they have never been apart they just always react as a group . .
feaed303.jpg

yes they are here to stay . . .

they were our accident and we are taking responsibility for it . . . (though technically we should be stopping child support from Parsley's nom nom money!!! )

They are 6 months old now so I guess not really babies any more . . . but they will still grow into those ears a bit more.

yes they are here to stay . . .

they were our accident and we are taking responsibility for it . . . (though technically we should be stopping child support from Parsley's nom nom money!!! )

They are 6 months old now so I guess not really babies any more . . . but they will still grow into those ears a bit more.

:lol: @ deducting child support. I hope it doesn't sound patronising when I say good on ya for taking on their responsibility. That's a big commitment :). I must admit to being shocked that they were 6 months old, bless them. Do they all still get on?

Years ago when I helped out at a local Rescue, there was a group of Mum and her offspring (I can't remember the total but it was possibly 6) that were affectionately called "The Mob". I loved them :love: and was so happy that they got rehomed together but I understand the bond did break down, such a shame.

May your Mob stay happy for a long while yet :):love:

:lol: @ deducting child support. I hope it doesn't sound patronising when I say good on ya for taking on their responsibility. That's a big commitment :). I must admit to being shocked that they were 6 months old, bless them. Do they all still get on?

Years ago when I helped out at a local Rescue, there was a group of Mum and her offspring (I can't remember the total but it was possibly 6) that were affectionately called "The Mob". I loved them :love: and was so happy that they got rehomed together but I understand the bond did break down, such a shame.

May your Mob stay happy for a long while yet :):love:

well at the moment they are all fine together and very groupy- we did have one scuffle between two girls just before neutering but that hasn't re-occurred. They were neutered quite early to try and keep them together.

There are 2 boys and 4 girls which I know is not going to be as easy . but there is one clear 'head girl' and one clear 'mischievous boy' so they may stay together.

well at the moment they are all fine together and very groupy- we did have one scuffle between two girls just before neutering but that hasn't re-occurred. They were neutered quite early to try and keep them together.

There are 2 boys and 4 girls which I know is not going to be as easy . but there is one clear 'head girl' and one clear 'mischievous boy' so they may stay together.

:) Long may it continue. Cleaning them out must be, errr, fun ;). The Mob used to be my challenge.... there's something satisfying about turning a total pooped destroyed zone into something clean and nice, albeit for a very brief time :lol:

Aw, they really are gorgeous, it must be a joy to watch them all together.

Although I have to agree, a full time job cleaning them out all the time, bet you have to stay right on top of that.

Are they humin friendly?

they are very friendly - they vary slightly but all will have you stroke them - their parents are also friendly and laid back characters.

cleaning . . . well we have 31 rabbits so cleaning these 6 is hardly noticed!

Back