• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the new slim line TEAL ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
005-6.jpg

006-4.jpg

She was terribly overweight when she arrived but is a nice weight now . She is due to be spayed on friday and has a home lined up if all goes well . :D

Yay!! Vibes for spey and fingees crossed all goes well for new Forever Home!!
I love Happy Endings!!!!xxxxxx

Awwwww :love: She is looking well.

So glad that everything is going well for this little girlie. :D Hope she recovers quickly from her spay.

Teal.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Before!!

What a difference!!

I bet she is so much happier too!

How do you get a bun to loose weight, is it just right diet and exercise?? Thats how I see it, but wonder if there is more to it

Before!!

What a difference!!

I bet she is so much happier too!

How do you get a bun to loose weight, is it just right diet and exercise?? Thats how I see it, but wonder if there is more to it[/QUOTE]

yup ...once she could cope with space Ive made sure she has at least 3 hours out a day ...plus lots of forage(fresh grass etc) and hay and very limited pellets .

Angie you've done really well with her she looks great:D
Good luck beautiful girl with your spey and your new home..when I think where you came from you deserve a wonderful life x

Back