• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

custom accomadation ideas please!!!

emseykins

Young Bun
Hi all,

I have finally landed lucky and found someone capable and willing to build me some custom accommodation for my lot but are now stuck for ideas!

My situation is this: i have 2 smaller than average french lops who are permanently outside and 1 house rabbit (he's pretty small but not mini lop small) who is currently inside. My plan is to sort all my accommodation out, pair my house rabbit up in the next month or so and move them outside when the warmer weather comes in spring.

So, i have 13 x 5 space on paving slabs down the side of my house and want to build brand new accommodation for my lops and for the other 2 to move out into in the new year. Need ideas please!!!!

Any suggestions on how much indoor/outdoor space i should have etc? and any pics/ideas on what i could do?

Thank you all!!!
:D

The threads at the top of the section have got lots of pictures of various types of accomodation if that helps. :)

Back