• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle has gone to be neutered -any vibes would be appreciated U/D30 DOING WELL!

basirascal

Mama Doe
:wave:I have just left Twinkle at the vets to be neutered, microchipped and have his claws clipped. I think he knew :( he hid under his blanket all the way there :( I'm feeling quite worried having lost Basil not so long ago. Just hoping he will be back home with us soon. So any spare vibes for Twinkle would be very much appreciated by us. Thankyou:)

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Twinkle, and thinking of you. xxx

I had Spenser neutered back in March, so can well understand how you'll be feeling. :wave:

Sending lots of vibes for Twinkle, and thinking of you. xxx

I had Spenser neutered back in March, so can well understand how you'll be feeling. :wave:

:wave:Thank you susie bun. I feel a bit silly feeling so worried but I can't help it. I was ok until they advised me of the dangers of the anaesthetic (although I already knew that). Just can't wait for it to be all over.

vibes for handsome twinkle!!! i had charlie done a few months back-its so nerve racking! he was normal by morning though :roll: my little eating machine!!:lol:

Loads of vibes.

Signing the form to say you accept the risks is what set me off when Biccy went to be neutered too.

I was alright up until then!

:wave: Thank you Lucy24, Graham & Chul. I've decided to rip the wallpaper off the hall walls to take my mind off it for a bit. Not a mad moment:oops: we are supposed to be re-decorating, so I might as well make a start. Plus it gives me a chance to throughly clean Twinkle's Den which is in the hall. I do clean it every day, but it will get an extra special one today, so that it's all ready for when he comes home.

:wave:Thank you susie bun. I feel a bit silly feeling so worried but I can't help it. I was ok until they advised me of the dangers of the anaesthetic (although I already knew that). Just can't wait for it to be all over.

What time are you to ring? I had to wait until 3pm, but some people get news earlier than that. Try to keep busy. I drank 15 mugs of strong black tea the day Spenser was neutered. :shock:

lotsa vibes for Twinkle..Im sure he will be back home soon and be very happy to have treats and snuggles xxxx

:wave: Thank you Lucy24, Graham & Chul. I've decided to rip the wallpaper off the hall walls to take my mind off it for a bit. Not a mad moment:oops: we are supposed to be re-decorating, so I might as well make a start. Plus it gives me a chance to throughly clean Twinkle's Den which is in the hall. I do clean it every day, but it will get an extra special one today, so that it's all ready for when he comes home.

For a moment there, thought you'd actually gone mad :lol:

Anaesthetic forms i can handle, its all the damn cascade forms i have to sign for using 'off license' meds for Ginger that annoys me - my hands hurt :lol:

Thinking of Twinkle!

Send of lots of neutering vibes for Twinkle! I know it doesnt help but its nowhere near as bad for boys as it is for girls! The Dudster was fine the minute the drugs wore off!

Thank you all so much for the vibes! We are so grateful to you :love: RUers.

I was supposed to phone the vet at 2pm but they rang me at 12pm and said we could pick him up at 1pm!

Apparently, as soon as he woke up he launched himself into his bowl of herbs and ate 4 times the amount I usually give him:lol:

He then proceeded to chew out one of his stitches:shock: So they glued that bit back together again. He has to go back on Friday and we have to watch he doesn't DIY anymore stitches:roll:

HE IS HOME NOW! Just popped him in his spotless den. He's looking a bit bleak at the moment -bleary eyed and a bit dopey still so he's taken refuge in his litter tray which is where he always sits when he's not feeling 'chilled out' or at peace with the world and me:lol:. I'm not sure if its the pain/disgust at having his bits removed or his new microchip giving him a headache which is responsible for the 'look' on his face at the moment but he is one miserable looking bun. I think he hates me at the moment, but at least his was eating at the vets and pooping. Just waiting to see him in action myself now.

I'll update on his progress later. I'm still ripping wallpaper off in the hall near Twinkies den so I can keep an eye on him:)

Thanks again everyone, RU vibes are great! He would love a few more now for a quick recovery. xx

Back