• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi

Bunny Manor

Young Bun
Hi everyone

Two of my 4 bunnies have nodular myxi since September and are recovering well, all have been kept up to date on their vaccinations but still have gone through this.

From looking through the threads it seems that myxi is a big problem this year. Big vibes to all those looking after sick bunnies hoping that they recover from this.

I'm sorry to hear that you also have bunnies who are battling myxi, but I'm glad that they are recovering well.

It is awful at the moment, so many people have bunnies poorly with myxi. :cry:

Hello, glad to see your buns are recovering - it's really encouraging to hear this when myxi is affecting more buns than usual this year. Hope they continue too do well. My boy is due his booster next month.

I am glad your buns are recovering well.

Can you check that your vet reported the case to the vaccine makers please?

There is a huge problem this year with vaccinated buns getting the disease and the manufacturers of the vaccine need to know this to try and do something about it and make the vaccines more reliable- but they rely on the vets telling them about cases.

PLEASE check with your vet that your cases were reported.

Back