PDA

View Full Version : we had a family day out to the vets today

biscandmatt1
12-10-2011, 03:05 AM
bisc, matt, ches and maisie all needed the vets!

bisc and matt had a general check up and their myxi vaccs and nail trims. and matt had the scab on his ear checked and bisc had his heel checked (it bled a while back but it wasn't sore hocks, he just had something stuck in it which he pulled out. anyway, his heels are fine) :D

maisie had hay stuck in her eye the other week so she's been on eyedrops and metacam but her eye is healed! :D

and chesney got his teeth checked but they're fine and he's still keeping a stable weight after his dental a while back. :D

the vet is amazing because he only charged us one consult, the lowest one, for all four to be seen, and only charged for the myxi vaccs, nothing else! :love:

so nice they've all been seen and checked over and all doing well. :D

and we stocked up on parvolex aswell!

Hoppit!
12-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Oh my goodness! :shock: Sounds like evrybun has been in the wars. At least everything worked out positive.

poppymoon
12-10-2011, 07:45 PM
glad it went well - and you have a great vet!!

biscandmatt1
13-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh my goodness! :shock: Sounds like evrybun has been in the wars. At least everything worked out positive.

they all seem to have something wrong at the same time! you know, because i love worry and i'm rolling in money here! :lol:

biscandmatt1
13-10-2011, 03:04 PM
glad it went well - and you have a great vet!!

he's really great. and knocks alot of money off for us. :love: