• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

matts going to be famous.. well his ear is anyway!

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i don't know if anyone remembers but a while back bisc nipped matts ear (accidently of course!) and matt had a scab which healed well into a bald patch.

well we were at the vets today because he's managed to get it all bleeding again and it has scabbed up. vet thinks it's sensitive there now so he may have scratched it or just bruised it.

anyway, getting to the point.... the vet asked if he could take a pic of matts ear for the talk he is giving at the rabbit welfare association conference soon! so matt had a little photoshoot! :love:

so proud! :lol::love:

What does the vet think the problem is? Or is it one of 'medical mystery' type photos?

it's nothing major with matts ear.. just the vets talk is all about bunny ears so he needed pics of examples of things.

matts ear us the same as last time, it will heal. although because it will be a bald patch it may be a more sensitive area now. he talked to us a bit about the ears and blood vessels etc but matt will be fine. :)

sorry Matts ear is not healed properly yet...and welldone Matt for educating us peoples through a vet talk and photo shoot!:D

sorry Matts ear is not healed properly yet...and welldone Matt for educating us peoples through a vet talk and photo shoot!:D

it was healed.. which took ages.. then he's gone and knocked it or scratched it and it's scabbed again :roll:.. but it's healing well. :)

famous matt! :love::love::love: i missed my chance to say matt charges for pics and autographs! ;)

Back