• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arggh! Naughty Pebbles!!!

kt6382

Warren Scout
Argghh!! Went out to the buns this morning (already running late for leaving for work at this point..) only to find Pebbles had managed to use his box to jump right up on top of his hutch and munch his way through all their breakfast cabbage and I don't know how much food!!!! Picked up the pellet bag and pellets sprayed out from dozens of nibble holes!!!! ARGHHHH! Naughty boy!! and there he was sitting still like nothing had happened saying "I'm stuck, please may you help me down?!"

I thought I'd rabbit proofed the roof of the hutch after Sandy jumped up therre last week and ate all their treats!? Was sure he was going to be ill from that!

Now need to get home quick and check Pebs is ok, have spent half day thinking what a mess and half day hoping he hasn't munched too much of plastic food bag :(

PHEW!!!! He's fine!!

Now extra rabbit defences in place and all the food hidden safely in a tin! Wait and see til morning.....

That's exactly why I have my bunnies at one end of the garden and their food shed at the other! :lol: (sneaky little beggars they are).

Yeh, someone else said that! Think when I ernovate the shed I might just build a higher shelf with a front so they can't hop on and keep the food in tubs!! Naughty buns!!! Then they just sit there so innocently!! :)

I've done that 3 times with Harry and Ron, my fosters. Just absent mindedly left the food on the top of the hutch whilst playing with them, then leaving it there - they've had some good parties in that shed!!!

Ha ha! Well, now that the bag is runined it is inside a tin! and when shed moved and sorted I will build a higher shelf!! Nowhere else to keep it really, our house is tiny!!

Back