• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pictures of everyone

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
snowball
IMG_7351.jpg

IMG_7349.jpg

bubbles
IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7348.jpg

snowball and bubbles

IMG_7355.jpg

indy

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7319.jpg

walnut

IMG_7336.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

IMG_7327.jpg

waffles

IMG_7301.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

and of course, couldn't leave lucas out

IMG_7310.jpg

Awwwwwwww Bubbles has the extra bit around her bottom like Cutie-pie.:love::love::love:

Didn't know you had hampsters. Shows how far behind I am.

:love: awww

what a lovely son you have too :)

thank you :)

Awwwwwwww Bubbles has the extra bit around her bottom like Cutie-pie.:love::love::love:

Didn't know you had hampsters. Shows how far behind I am.

The hamsters are new.
I offered to take on my friends hamster, waffles, because her daughter was scared of him because he bites.
That didn't happen, but the idea of having a hamster again had bitten me, so I spoke to pets at home and asked them to get in touch if they had an aggressive hard to home hamster in the adoption section. a week later, i was asked if I would take walnut because he had been returned for a second time due to his aggression :(
so as soon as he was out of quarantine, he came home with me.

then 2 days later, my friend text and asked me if I would still take waffles :shock: so I have ended up with 2 instead of one :lol::lol:
Waffles is very very scared and needs a lot of work to help him get over his aggression :( Walnut has come out of his shell though and loves me :D apparently he only likes me though, because when chul was here, he kept biting her, so she gave him back and he was quite happy wandering round on my hand again, no teeth :p

:lol::lol: Scary Chul.

I remember when my friend many years ago when Andrew was about the same age as Lucas, got a hampster for her son. I put my finger in to say hello and he nipped off the end of it, blood everywhere. :lol: I was so paranoid I went and got a tetnus shot.:lol:

Back