• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
It’s nearly that time of year again:shock:

So lets help to make Christmas special for the rabbits and guinea pigs that are in the rescues and sanctuaries - who knows we might help them find a forever home in time for Christmas:D

The craftathon is open to everyone that can craft, in the past we’ve had cards, jewellery, knitted and crochet items, paintings/drawings, sewn items just about anything that can help raise funds for the rescues - Last years craftathon raised over £800 http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...d.php?t=245684

As you can see previous threads have got a little messy, so if you could follow these guidelines please to help keep things tidy:D

If you have an item for sale please post it on the thread then pm me (with the post number)so I can update the first post with a link to your item.

Please post a description of the item, stating the price and postage costs

If you have another item to add, please put it on your original post, this will hopefully stop things being spread out too much and getting lost amongst the chatter

When the item is sold please pm me to let me know and also remove it from your post (unless you are willing to take orders)

Can I ask that the proceeds come direct to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk please so I can keep a running total on this post, I will forward any charges you've asked for, such as postage or any reasonable charges for materials.

To start us off

Knitted bunny keyring

011-10.jpg

£3 (all to PAP) + £1 for postage please

Christmas stockings

Small stockings great for the Christmas tree, just the right size to put a small gift inside - made from red or cream fleece, approx 4" x 3" a there are 3 different contrasting tops or you can have the faux fur in white, there are a variety of designs to choose from each one costs £2 which includes £1 for postage or 3 for £5 which includes £1.50 for postage

011-14.jpg

018-8.jpg

017-8.jpg

013-11.jpg

020-5.jpg

Large stockings made from red, cream, pink or blue fleece, approx 19" long to the tip of the toe and 7" wide there are 3 different contrasting tops to choose from, trimmed with ribbon or the traditional white faux fur. each one costs £6.50 with £4 going to PAP and includes £1.50 postage and (£1 for materials)

Choose a colour, and contrasting top, then choose your design, would you like a name embroidered on or "Santa Paws please stop here" or "Hoppy Christmas" - the choice is yours:D

002-45-1.jpg

005-34.jpg

Ideas

006-24.jpg

010-15.jpg

001-58.jpg

These are some of the designs from last year to give you ideas:D

With names embroidered on

001-47.jpg

002-35.jpg

010-11.jpg

004-21.jpg

Total sales so far £81.50​

Last edited:
CRAFT STALLS ON THE FOLLOWING POSTS:

Post 1 Hunnybunny2007 (Christmas stockings!)

Post 3 Blackberry & Co (Felt Bunny decorations, Framed Bunny Poem, Gift tags, Christmas and general cards, calendar, painted bunny boxes)

Post 4 Poppymoon (Eric's cute decorations and gift tags, and a fab needle felted gift bag)

Post 6 Snowy (pretty decorations)

Post 7 Snowy (lovely decorated mirrors)

Post 27 Maxxev (beautiful hand crafted jewellery)

Post 34 Bunny Mad Lisa (beautiful votive candle glasses with bunnies)

Post 42 Aurora (Assorted pretty jewellery and bunny bookmark)

Post 107 Hurricanhoney (cute bunny gift bags)

Post 51 Snowy (Snowy's awesome scrapbooks!)

Post 86 MrsQ (fab CD clocks)

Post 89 Hunnybunny2007 (Funky Christmas Tree Decoration)

Posts 93 & 94 Snowy (more fab bunny themed scrap books)

Post 98 Fifibutton (embroidered bunny picture, knitted bunny hat and cake topper)

Post 111 Kermit (pretty necklaces and a bunny cookie cutter)

Post 123 Lib'n'bunny (reserved)

Post 124 Blackberry&Co (Bunny gift tags)

Last edited:
The Boys and Her Ladyship have been busy bunnies helping me to make things for the Craftathon!

Clover & Buttercup worked together to make these felt bunny tree decorations. They are bright pink felt bunnies with light pink hats, and a pearly white hat trim and pom pom. There are six of them in the set. Cost £7.50 plus £1.50 P&P (the full £7.50 is for PaP)
Gardenintherainandxmastagsoct2011015.jpg

Dandelion made this calendar - it's painted on thick card, with a ribbon to hang it by. £3.00 plus £1.00 P&P (full £3.00 to PaP)
BunniesLJcuddlesandbaublesoct2011020.jpg

Her Ladyship borrowed Dandelion's paint to do these two framed poems. They are A5 size, and the poem is laminated (she borrowed that from Clover!) The do have ribbon attached for hanging, but that wasn't on when I did the photos.

£4.00 plus £1.00 P&P each (full £4.00 to PaP)

PICTURE 2 AVAILABLE
craftathonandmoanerbigoct2011006-1.jpg

The Boys and Her Ladyship made some cards together. The full amount from each card, minus the P&P, will go to PaP:

Card 1 Light blue with pink bunny £2.00 plus 50p P&P
BunniesLJcuddlesandbaublesoct2011027.jpg

Card 2 Lilac with pink bunny £2.00 plus 50p P&P
BunniesLJcuddlesandbaublesoct2011026.jpg

Card 3 Light blue Christmas card with blue bunny £2.00 plus 50p P&P
BunniesLJcuddlesandbaublesoct2011025.jpg

Card 4 Gold Christmas card £1.50 plus 50p P&P SUSIEBUN
BunniesLJcuddlesandbaublesoct2011024.jpg

Card 5 Gold Christmas card £1.50 plus 50p P&P SUSIEBUN
BunniesLJcuddlesandbaublesoct2011023.jpg

Card 6 Gold Christmas card £1.50 plus 50p P&P SUSIEBUN
BunniesLJcuddlesandbaublesoct2011022.jpg

Here are their bunny gift tags:

All of these sets include 50 pence in the price for postage and packing - the rest if all for PaP.

SET 8 £1.50 RESERVED
PledgeaPoundchristmas2011009.jpg

Little painted wooden boxes. Dandelion painted these - they are painted with acrylics and vanished. Please note - they are soft wood, and have a few small 'dents' in the lids (which have been artfully covered with clouds!) They are brand new, just got a bit dented in transit (I will be wrapping them very carefully!)

£6.00 each (£1.50 P&P, the rest to PaP)

BOX 1
PledgeaPoundchristmas2011003.jpg

BOX 3 SOLD
PledgeaPoundchristmas2011001.jpg

The backs of the boxes:
PledgeaPoundchristmas2011007.jpg

Last edited:
christmas decorations:
DSCF2054.jpg

little tree with a bead, a bunny charm and a chain hanger.
one gold tone and one silver tone.

£2.50 including postage (50p towards postage will be sent to eric)

gift tags:
set 1 -
DSCF2045.jpg

sold but similar can be made to order:)
set 2 -
DSCF2047.jpg

sold but similar can be made to order:)
set 3 -
DSCF2048.jpg

each set of tags costs £1.50 (50p towards postage will be sent to eric)

hessian bag with needle felted bunny and wooden beads-ideal to reuse for gifts or 'stuff': SOLD
DSCF2100.jpg

bag measures 22cm x 17cm

£4.25 (75p towards postage will be sent to eric)
a kraft card tag can be supplied with the bag for an extra 20p or for 75p, we can make you a clay one (pics to follow)

Last edited:
For those that don't have enough room for a tree:D

002-46.jpg

001-59.jpg

This is made from red fleece and cotton fabric, hand sewn together and decorated with tiny bells, gold snowflakes and stars, this could be unique as it took a long time to make:D
The cost is £7.50 which includes £1.50 for postage and £1 for costs please - £5 for PaP:D.

Last edited:
Hand painted Decorations

Decoration 1

I have made 9 of these

Hand painted gingerbread man, measure approximately 2.5 inches high plus the wire hanger and 1cm thick , price is £1.50 each which includes postage, please paypal money to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Craftathonstuff017x2.jpg

Decoration 2

I have made 5 of these

Hand painted gingerbread man, measure approximately 4.5 inches high and 1cm thick and has a string hanger on the back, price is £1.75 each which includes postage, please paypal money to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Craftathonstuff015x2.jpg

Decoration 3

I have made 4 of these

Hand painted gingerbread man, measure approximately 5 inches high and 1cm thick and has a string hanger on the back, price is £2 which includes postage, please paypal money to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Craftathonstuff019x2.jpg

Decoration 4

I have made 5 of these

Hand painted and decorated gingerbread house, approximately 3.5 inches high plus the wire hanger, price is £2 which includes the postage, please paypal money to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Craftathonstuff020x2.jpg

Decoration 5

I have made 6 of these

Hand painted decoration with the gingerbread cookies recipe on them, approximately 3 inches square plus the wire hanger, price is £2 which includes the postage, please paypal money to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Craftathonstuff023x2.jpg

Mirror 1 - RESERVED

Hand painted mirror, green with cartoon dogs on it, measures approximately 10 inches square, £10 which includes the postage, please paypal: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Craftathonstuff010x2.jpg

Mirror 2

Hand painted mirror, pink with a teddy and a bunny on it, measures approximately 10 inches square, £10 which includes the postage, please paypal: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Craftathonstuff012x2.jpg

Last edited:
Little painted wooden boxes. Dandelion painted these - they are painted with acrylics and vanished. Please note - they are soft wood, and have a few small 'dents' in the lids (which have been artfully covered with clouds!) They are brand new, just got a bit dented in transit (I will be wrapping them very carefully!)

£6.00 each (£1.50 P&P, the rest to PaP)

The backs of the boxes:
PledgeaPoundchristmas2011007.jpg

What size are the boxed please?

:wave:Would love to purchase bunny gift tags Blackberry & Co have made. If I cover postage costs to Sweden is it possible? Totally understand also if the answer is no.
The ones I would love to get my paws on are Set 9, Set 3 and Set 4.
Many thanks
bunnybunny

:wave:Would love to purchase bunny gift tags Blackberry & Co have made. If I cover postage costs to Sweden is it possible? Totally understand also if the answer is no.
The ones I would love to get my paws on are Set 9, Set 3 and Set 4.
Many thanks
bunnybunny

That's fine - the total postage on those before any discounts is £1.50 which should cover the overseas cost :)

Snowy I'm loving the mirrors! Will there be more because I don't have spare cash just at the mo and I'll probably be pipped to the post :wave:

Snowy I'm loving the mirrors! Will there be more because I don't have spare cash just at the mo and I'll probably be pipped to the post :wave:

Hi, no I doubt there will be any more because I just don't have the time and would hate to promise that there will be and then let you down, maybe the one you like will still be there, when do you want it for?

That's fine - the total postage on those before any discounts is £1.50 which should cover the overseas cost :)

AWESOME, THANK YOU. My Christmas presents are going to look fab with these tags on!!! I also took the opportunity to pop thru my 1pound for the month of October as well. I sent my address on the payment, do I need to PM you as well with my address?
bunnybunny

Can i have Blackberry & Co's Bunny Tags No.1 & 7 please?
Will paypal when i know that they are available.

Back