• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chloe has stopped eating U/D nom nom nom

Hi, how long has she not been eating for? Is she hunched with a look of pain on her face?

I lost my bun within 12 hours of her stopping eating, she got bloat and was in terrible pain.

You must take her to the vet immediately

Updated, I just noticed that you are a very experience bunny owner so Im sure you dont need me telling you what to do, there must be more to this story than I know.

Hope things improve

Hope she's picked up by now!

Dandelion was fine at 3pm, when I got back and checked at 4.30pm he was stretched out on his side and very uncomfortable - fortunately a dose of metacam and gripe water and a cuddle from Nanny Pat later and he's now eating for England....

Hope Chloe picks up quickly too x

Well we have had the injections vet said her tummy was doughy but nothing serious and she has eaten a sultana since she got in.

Am really impressed with the vets (its a new one) they fitted me in at the last min and the consult and two jabs only cost £15. He did a really good examination and weighed her and asked lots of questions

Well we have had the injections vet said her tummy was doughy but nothing serious and she has eaten a sultana since she got in.

Am really impressed with the vets (its a new one) they fitted me in at the last min and the consult and two jabs only cost £15. He did a really good examination and weighed her and asked lots of questions

That's good :) Hope she picks up quickly now :)

Hi, how long has she not been eating for? Is she hunched with a look of pain on her face?

I lost my bun within 12 hours of her stopping eating, she got bloat and was in terrible pain.

You must take her to the vet immediately

Updated, I just noticed that you are a very experience bunny owner so Im sure you dont need me telling you what to do, there must be more to this story than I know.

Hope things improve

No thank you for the concern Im so sorry you lost your bun :(

Chloe seems to go through phases of doing this although she hasnt done it for about a year, I really dont know what causes it but with quick treatment touch wood she has always been eating again within a few hours

Back