• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know people say spays are scary

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
and I am scared for Lola, but it honestly can't come quick enough lol.. she's so much better recently, letting me stroke her back and give nose/ head rubs, but as soon as I stop, or anyone stops and your hand is still near her she will go for you and try and bite :shock: she attacked the heat pad last night so I put it downstairs, she was biting and scratching it :? I don't know whats got into her so I just put it down to hormones seeing as she is 4 months old :?

You can see Donny watching her as if to say "you silly little girl.. you're not apposed to bite the hand that gives you yummy foods!"

Sophie got like this very early and I had her neutered at 16 weeks.

However, I don't think I would recommend it to anyone as I think something went wrong, yes she isn't capable to becoming pregnant, but I think the vet left some stuff that makes her hormonal behind :( as she was so underdeveloped in that area. She was 2kg+ but at 4 months she is still developing sexually.

Sophie got like this very early and I had her neutered at 16 weeks.

However, I don't think I would recommend it to anyone as I think something went wrong, yes she isn't capable to becoming pregnant, but I think the vet left some stuff that makes her hormonal behind :( as she was so underdeveloped in that area. She was 2kg+ but at 4 months she is still developing sexually.

:( Our vet waits till girls are 8 months and the vets down the road to them (the mega expensive ones) do girls at 5 - 6 months. I'll take her for a check up before and see what they say though :? She's alright somtimes but other times she is a massive diva :roll: lol :)

Back