• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly the rescue dutch, update on babies

leanne2525

Warren Scout
i did a post about a little dutch that had 9 litters i took her in to look after her, she had 10th litter with me, dolly the dutch has a home and im trying to find homes for these little babies which is going to be hard as the are black and agouti, here are a few pictures of the little babies :love:
DSCF1564.jpg

DSCF1561.jpg

do.jpg

Dolly has gained weight and doing loads better, the lop male and babies that came in with dolly have good homes the dad and one baby went to same home (living seperatly) and are doing great so hopefully these little babies will find one two i have been advertising them but turned down a lot of people that just wasnt right

I was following the story of Dolly on the Guinea Pig Forum, I was supposed to be having Dolly, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to say no, the dad was a big lad, so the kits will probably be quite big as well. ;)

the dad was lop cross but id say had french lop in him, it nearly killed dolly having these babies as they was large and one got stuck :-(

I'm still extremely upset that I had to give word back on Dolly, she would have got on brilliantly with my Dutch Betty, I'm just relieved that she's gone to a good home.

Gosh, Poor Dolly, Im so glad that she is going to be safe now, no more babies for her. Can one stay with her though as she wont want to be on her own surely.

Back