• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cat has been sleeping on my lap for the last few days...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... And I was thinking to myself I can understand why people might prefer cats to rabbits as companion animals. My buns used to live inside, but it's actually better for Grim's health for him to be outside. Even when they were they would prefer to lie on the floor and wouldn't come and have cuddles on the couch. But then someone left the baby gate open today and both bunnies wandered into the house. I found Grimlock in my room and lay down on the floor to have cuddles with him. And I took back everything I thought about cats! His fur is so much softer, he's stockier and just the right shape for stroking and the right shape for snuggling. I put my face on his head and he just smells so good too! I would much rather lie on the floor with my bunny than have cat on my lap any day. Bunnies are just the bestest. :love:

I disagree. Bunny cuddles all the way.
I wish I could let everyone have Grim and Smoo cuddles! :love:

I don't think we will ever get chinnie cuddles. Although Little Nylon is becoming strangely very affectionate and sits on my lap my she has a run now.

I have a very pushy cat......I also have a very pushy bird, especially when it comes to food, but bunny snuggles for me are rare.

Maybe you have nice bunnies :lol: mine would never sit on my knee for a cuddle! I have to make do with kitties :lol:

You're doing it all wrong! ;)
You have to lie on the floor with bunnies to get the bestest snuggles. And then you nuzzle into them like you're a bunny.
I would never get either of them on my lap. I have tried and they sulked for hours. :lol:
But I can't lie on the floor outside although I have been known to climb into the hutch....

I think kitty cuddles are more relaxing, but only because they come to you rather than the other way around :lol:

You're doing it all wrong! ;)
You have to lie on the floor with bunnies to get the bestest snuggles. And then you nuzzle into them like you're a bunny.
I would never get either of them on my lap. I have tried and they sulked for hours. :lol:
But I can't lie on the floor outside although I have been known to climb into the hutch....

But if I lie on the floor...I get covered in bunny poo! :lol: AND they bite my nose :roll:

Back