• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah <3

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
The lovely noah is still very happy here :love:

He does big bunny flops and loves to binky :love: He is just a cutie and i love his little face, he makes me smile :D
Fudge is still very happy too, got lots of binkies from her today :love: She too makes me smile, i love them both so much!!

Also got my sample of hays from Hay for Pets and Mr Noah LOVES the Timothy hay, enjoys the meadow but doesnt like the ings hay!
Expensive taste he has :lol: So on next pay day he will be getting an order of some lovely timothy hay :) Fudge still doesnt like hay :roll: No surprise there then!

Just a little update :wave:

Oh and Noah is enjoying his apple sticks, he prefers the leaves and some sticks get left but others get eaten :D Fudge is not impressed with them either! She is SO fussy its unreal! She hates eating anything other than some veg, pellets and a little bit of dried herbs, but Noah loves his grub, two very different buns!!

Glad that they are both happy bunnies :love::love:

I hope they will both see sense and fall in love the next time you try and bond them. :D

Both very happy and well spoilt buns indeed :thumb:

We are going to take the bond slow this time and hope for the best! Ive had my words with them both and i hope they are listening :lol:
Just want it to work out for them so badly. Dont want them to be lonely :(

Back