• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Auntie Jen from Savannah & Travis...

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:wave:

Mum told us we needed to say a humongous "Thank You" to you for all the noms we've had lately! As you can see, we've really been enjoying them, Sav's even been doing some yoga to stay trim from eating so much! :oops:

Mum doesn't appear to be so happy with us taking our noms all over the house though (something about apple trees growing out of the carpet? - sounds good to us! :lol: :angel: ). So she told us that the next time we had some new treats we had to send you some pictures to show you how we eat them all up. Savannah's even eating the sticks as well as the leaves this time. :D

:wave: To the little one's, I'm sure they're having a wonderful time with you. :love:

DSC04598.jpg
DSC04612.jpg

DSC04613.jpg
DSC04614.jpg

DSC04597.jpg
DSC04577.jpg

DSC04564.jpg
DSC04543.jpg

DSC04591.jpg
DSC04596.jpg

Goodness me - if there wasn't enough cuteness here already, this latest batch of gorgeous piccies might just send me over the edge :shock::shock: :love::love::love: :lol:

Absolutely lovely :love: Especially like the one of Travis on his own looking straight at the camera with a battered stick to his right and of course the last shot of Sav doing yoga :lol::lol:

Thank you for sharing & please pass on mega nose rubs (+ an extra stick just from me ;) )

Absolutely lovely :love: Especially like the one of Travis on his own looking straight at the camera with a battered stick to his right and of course the last shot of Sav doing yoga :lol::lol:

Thank you for sharing & please pass on mega nose rubs (+ an extra stick just from me ;) )

If ever a picture said "pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee mummy can I have some more...." :roll: I know that facial expression a mile off now! They can have an extra stick so long as they don't hide it somewhere! - I'm convinced they think that they need to store their food up for winter given the places I've found some! :oops:

We have a new game though; let me clear up all the sticks and put them all in the hay rack so I can clean them out, and lets see how quickly two little fluffsters can pull them all back out again! :roll:

If ever a picture said "pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee mummy can I have some more...." :roll: I know that facial expression a mile off now! They can have an extra stick so long as they don't hide it somewhere! - I'm convinced they think that they need to store their food up for winter given the places I've found some! :oops:

We have a new game though; let me clear up all the sticks and put them all in the hay rack so I can clean them out, and lets see how quickly two little fluffsters can pull them all back out again! :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Superb :thumb: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back