• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies...

Rodentranch

Alpha Buck
Had such a crappy day at work today. In fact it's been crappy since I started 5 weeks ago. I spend all day holding back the tears, but when I come home to my little flufsters, they really cheer me up, just by being them :love:

Pointless thread, just wanted to share the love :oops:

Awww, sorry you are not having a great time at work. It is really horrible when you dont enjoy your job, I have been there!! Im glad your bunnies cheer you up. :D

Awww, sorry you are not having a great time at work. It is really horrible when you dont enjoy your job, I have been there!! Im glad your bunnies cheer you up. :D

Ah thanks :love: It's not the worst job in the world. I just have to keep reminding myself I'm lucky to have a job the way things are at the moment. It's a pain in the backside when there are too many bosses and not enough hours in the day :roll:

Herbie was the one making me giggle (Whiskers and Marbles big brother) he kept grabbing pellets from the bowl and running away to eat them?! No idea why he was doing that :lol:

Then Kenco did his crazy climbing up the side of the crate thing when he could hear the pellet bag rustle and then jumped all over me to get more.

And finally poor Woody bumping into everything as he tried to run to the pellet bowl :love:

I love their little personalities :love:

Bless em!! I forgot you had their big brother! Sounds like he is doing well, I might have to come visit soon, we're almost family!!! ;)

I have a soft spot for special needs buns and Woody sounds lovely. I have a guinea pig who was born with no eyes and he's brilliant, he gets so excited at food time but never fails to be the firstvat the food bowl!!

Back