• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To everyone nursing myxi bunnies....

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Just wanted to give an extra boost of moral support.

You are doing a grand job. We're all rooting for you and willing your bunnies to get better. xxxxx

Lovey thread Tracey. I can't believe how many bunsters have gone down with myxi :( x

I have only just caught up with everything and am so shocked. :cry:

I knew it was prevalent as people on the dog forum had said how many myxi' buns they had come across on walks lately but I never expected to see all these terrible threads. :(

My two are due their jabs - shall be ringing up tomorrow!

Thinking of everyone and their poorly bunnies - especially those that have already lost bunnies to this horrendous illness.

So sorry to hear so many people losing or have bunnies with myxi. Millions of vibes. I hope no-one elses bunnies gets myxi. Mega recovering vibes for bunnies that do have myxi. :cry:

Our heart goes out to you all nursing Myxi buns I have never known so many poor bunnies with this awful disease as there is at the moment
Sending you all Mega Vibes and wishing you our Best Wishes and hope they all recover soon for you

Maysie & Mike and all at Tuckerbunnies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many get well recovery vibes from me too...I feel really bad as Ive not been about for a wile...so anyone who I usually post and they have been having a rought time...apolagies. Hope no more buns get this aweful disease....lotsa vibes from me and the buns xxxx

Back