• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My OH and Max (FUNNY pic!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
He'd kill me if he knew I was putting this on here :lol:

113_0200.jpg

What a piece! :roll:

:lol: Do men think if they dont hold it, it will fall off?!!!

Must be something like that. A couple of days ago he'd been massaging the bottom of my back with that deep heat muscle relaxant cream, when a few minutes later he sprang up and ran to the toilet with burning balls! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Must be something like that. A couple of days ago he'd been massaging the bottom of my back with that deep heat muscle relaxant cream, when a few minutes later he sprang up and ran to the toilet with burning balls! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AHAAHAAHAAHAAAAA!!!!

One of the guys my hubby was in the Infantry with decided to try using deep heat spray on groin strain. He spent 2 days in hospital sitting on ice! :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is really gonna love you for this. :lol: Not sure what he will complain about though, his hand down his pants or the pink fluffy socks.:lol:

*snorts*

similar to when my son was helping me chop chillis once to make salsa.

'wash your hands well' i said.

son grunts.

next thing i know he's hollering like mad cos his nostril and his winky are stinging !!:lol: (verydifficult to get a boy not to fiddle or pick their nose:roll:)

*snorts*

son grunts.

next thing i know he's hollering like mad cos his nostril and his winky are stinging !!:lol: (verydifficult to get a boy not to fiddle or pick their nose:roll:)

:shock: his nose and his winky :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*snorts*

son grunts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Brilliant!

Back